Pathways to International Success
A guide for navigating the global expansion and hiring lifecycle
Global market expansion is a business imperative in today’s world. An Employer of Record (EOR) partner can enhance your cross-border growth and hiring strategy by unlocking access to new markets, supply chains and talent.
Transferring international employees to an employer of record can also help you achieve compliance quickly and streamline HR functions ahead of corporate transactions.
Discover how an EOR can help you move quickly and more cost-effectively to achieve your international expansion goals.
- The transformation of international business
- Global expansion and hiring strategy overview, including the pitfalls
- Comparing options for global hiring
- How an employer of record fits within the global expansion lifecycle
- A look at mergers and acquisitions (M&A) for global expansion
- How an employer of record can support all stages of an M&A deal
- Is an employer of record hiring solution right for you?
- How to get started on your global expansion using an EOR